With a 34 % increase in advance polls, Election day is Monday! Kindersley Residents can vote at the West Central Events Center or Elks Hall while those in Rosetown vote at the Elks Hall.

Polling stations are open from 7:30 am until 7:30 pm.

A reminder, new to the elections all voters must be registered before casting ballots. Register by following the directions in the Government of Canada letter that should have been received in the last few weeks.

Also residents must bring one photo ID to go along with their registration letter when going to the polling stations. If you do not have a photo ID see the below list for other accepted forms of verification.

health card
Canadian passport
birth certificate
certificate of Canadian citizenship
citizenship card
social insurance number card
Indian status card
band membership card
Métis card
card issued by an Inuit local authority
Canadian Forces identity card
Veterans Affairs health card
old age security card
hospital card
medical clinic card
label on a prescription container
identity bracelet issued by a hospital or long-term care facility
blood donor card
CNIB card
credit card
debit card
employee card
student identity card
public transportation card
library card
liquor identity card
parolee card
firearms license
license or card issued for fishing, trapping or hunting
utility bill (e.g. electricity; water; telecommunications services including telephone, cable or satellite)
bank statement
credit union statement
credit card statement
personal cheque
government statement of benefits
government cheque or cheque stub
pension plan statement
residential lease or sub-lease
mortgage contract or statement
income tax assessment
property tax assessment or evaluation
vehicle ownership
insurance certificate, policy or statement
correspondence issued by a school, college or university
letter from a public curator, public guardian or public trustee
targeted revision form from Elections Canada to residents of long-term care facilities
letter of confirmation of residence from a First Nations band or reserve or an Inuit local authority
letter of confirmation of residence, letter of stay, admission form or statement of benefits from one of the following designated establishments:
student residence
seniors' residence
long-term care facility
soup kitchen

Two pieces of the above identifications must be brought to the polling station along with your voters registration letter.

To vote you must have lived in the area for six months leading up to Monday. If you have not received a registration letter or want to confirm you are registered visit elections.ca