The Unity, Wilkie and Macklin RCMP report from February 22 to 28 included three separate vehicle collisions with one resulting in minor injuries, and the other two reporting no injuries and they were reported for insurance purposes. There were also two break and enters reported in Wilkie, and both remain under investigation. Read the full Unity, Wilkie and Macklin RCMP report below:
· RCMP received a report of an intoxicated individual at a residence. Emergency Medical Services transported the individual to Unity Health Centre to receive medical care.
· Members acted as mediators in a child custody dispute.
· Police received a complaint of a broken window at Denzil School. This matter is still under investigation.
· RCMP received a complaint of assault. Members spoke to the complainant who requested no further action be taken.
· There were also two traffic complaints.
· RCMP conducted a wellbeing check at the request of a concerned citizen.
· Members assisted an individual in locating transportation.
· Police received a report of a two vehicle collision in Wilkie. There were no injuries and no charges were laid.
· RCMP received a complaint of a break and enter at a residence in Wilkie. This matter is still under investigation.
· Members received a report of a break and enter to a residence but it was unfounded.
· Police conducted a wellbeing check at the request of a concerned citizen.
· There was also one traffic complaint and one false alarm.
· RCMP received a request to assist Emergency Medical Services with a patient but the request was cancelled while Members were en route.
· Members received a report of a single vehicle collision north of Macklin. The vehicle driver sustained minor injuries. This matter is still under investigation.
· Police received a complaint of an intoxicated individual at a business. Members transported the individual to cells to remain until sober.
· RCMP received a complaint of assault. This matter is still under investigation.
· There was also one traffic complaint.
Persons with information about crimes being committed in the Unity / Wilkie/ Macklin areas are urged to call the Unity RCMP detachment at (306) 228-6300; the Wilkie RCMP at (306) 843-3480; or the Macklin RCMP at (306) 753-2171. If you wish to remain anonymous, you may also call Saskatchewan Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, or *8477 on the SaskTel Mobility Network.